[Users] Meeting minutes
roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 24 10:27:12 CST 2011
Present were: Frank, Roland, Tanja, Ian, Erik, Yosef, Josh, Bruno
* reminder to start working on it, we want to see some progress on it
* Josh: MHD+Initial Data sections are in the draft stage (currently
1-1.5 pages). Needs to be fleshed out a bit for completeness then cut
down to size again.
* Ian will ask about a Living Reviews paper this week
* will meet in Evo weekly ET meeting to coordinate todays work, hope to
get lots of commits by 11:00 (central time)
* Bruno will run the Kerr-Schild test(s) and write a small (0.5 page,
one plot) section about it
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20110124/5eef6e39/attachment.bin
More information about the Users