[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 24 10:27:12 CST 2011

Meeting minutes:

Present were: Frank, Roland, Tanja, Ian, Erik, Yosef, Josh, Bruno

ET paper:
* reminder to start working on it, we want to see some progress on it
this week
* Josh: MHD+Initial Data sections are in the draft stage (currently
1-1.5 pages). Needs to be fleshed out a bit for completeness then cut
down to size again.
* Ian will ask about a Living Reviews paper this week
* will meet in Evo weekly ET meeting to coordinate todays work, hope to
get lots of commits by 11:00 (central time)
* Bruno will run the Kerr-Schild test(s) and write a small (0.5 page,
one plot) section about it