[Users] error: thorn HDF5

Erik Schnetter eschnetter at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Jan 31 14:07:29 CST 2011

The HDF5 library depends on another library, zlib. This library is not
always available on the system, and Cactus therefore now provides a
copy of its own, in a new thorn called "zlib". You need to check out
zlib and add it to your thorn list.

The zlib thorn is available from the same location as thorn HDF5. You
can either check it out via GetComponents, or with the command

svn checkout http://svn.cactuscode.org/projects/ExternalLibraries/zlib/trunk
zlib

-erik