[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarrff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:35:36 CDT 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

I might not be able to call in from the airport (although I will try).
In case I cannot "open" the call I ask someone with the necessary
knowledge from LSU/ex-LSU to do that. Erik: please lead the call in that
case.

We need to:

- get work on the paper started again, as well as finished
- get cce tested / integrated, including test suites, documentation
  and ideally a short tutorial on how to use the code
- get an update of MHD in GRHydro

Frank