[Users] Can't get AEIThorns/ADMMass & OutsideMask

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Jul 29 11:22:51 CDT 2011

On 29 Jul 2011, at 17:56, Scott Hawley wrote:

> Is the AEI repository for ET thorns still up?  I'm not receiving a couple thorns…
>

> in GetComponents:
>
> # Various thorns from the AEI
> !TARGET   = $ARR
> !TYPE     = svn
> !AUTH_URL = https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/$1/$2/branches/$ET_RELEASE
> !URL      = http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/$1/$2/branches/$ET_RELEASE
> !CHECKOUT =
> AEIThorns/ADMMass
> AEIThorns/OutsideMask
> AEIThorns/AEILocalInterp
> AEIThorns/SystemStatistics

Hi Scott,

The only thorns that are failing are ADMMass and OutsideMask.  According to the Einstein Toolkit thornlist, https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/trunk/einsteintoolkit.th, these thorns are not part of the Einstein Toolkit.  I don't know anything about these thorns - maybe someone else does?