[Users] GetComponents Errors for private thorn

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jul 29 22:05:10 CDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 08:52:30AM -0700, Scott Hawley wrote:
> One more question:  Is there a way to have it checkout an entire arrangement, and not just individual thorn?
> I'd love it if it would checkout the whole "texmex" directory, and not just the "texmex/TexMEx" thorn.

Oh, I didn't notice that texmex/* is the complete code, not just the
thorn. What I wrote last time would not really work though. The
following however should give you what you want:

You would have code in Cactus/arrangements/TexMEx/ which Cactus cannot
use, but that shouldn't be a problem. However, you would not be able to
use the same file as thornlist for Cactus, as that one should contain
TeXMEx/TeXMEx in the last line to tell Cactus only to look at the Cactus
thorn.

Frank

!CRL_VERSION = 1.0
!DEFINE ROOT = Cactus
!DEFINE ARR  = $ROOT/arrangements
# TexMex
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = svn
!URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex
!CHECKOUT =
TexMEx