[Users] Meeting minutes

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jul 31 12:30:11 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 08:43:26AM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
>> * reserve a Monday call for paper talk (with all callers having read
>> the paper)
>> * decide on day for call within the next three days (until
>> Wednesday), Frank will set up a doodle poll
>
> I should be able to make it to the call next Monday, and if I remember
> correctly nobody else spoke up against that date, so let's just decide
> without a poll that we will use most of the call next Monday for
> progress with the paper. I don't like to use it exclusively for that,
> but I'll limit the time for other issues to something like 10min if
> possible.

One idea behind such a discussion was that the people interested in
contributing would look at the paper before the call, would have the
opportunity to contribute/proof-read sections, and would come in
prepared. Unfortunately, I'm reading this on Sunday afternoon and I
have already other plans for the remainder of the day -- so I won't be
much help for such a discussion tomorrow morning.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/