[Users] EinsteinBase/TmunuBase: request to make parameters restricted

Bruno Giacomazzo bgiacoma at astro.umd.edu
Thu Jun 9 07:44:50 CDT 2011

Hi,
	could someone apply the attached patch to EinsteinBase/TmunuBase? It just makes the parameters restricted, so that other thorns can easily use their values (e.g. Whisky checking if Tmunu has been stored in memory,...). I use it already in my version of Cactus/Whisky and I didn't encounter any problem.

Thanks,
Bruno

Dr. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Astronomy
University of Maryland
College Park
MD 20742-2421
USA

Tel.  : +1 301 405 0676
Fax  : +1 301 314 9067
Tel.  : +1 301 286 3809 (NASA/GSFC)
Fax  : +1 301 286 7230 (NASA/GSFC)
email : bgiacoma at astro.umd.edu
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't