[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jun 13 00:59:53 CDT 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

Points of discussion:

1) Inclusion of CCE code into the Einstein Toolkit
  We planned to have the code ready in /incoming for people to look at
  but we'll have to do that tomorrow. This will mean to introduce new
  thorns, and a new arrangement:
   SphericalSlice -> CactusNumerical (analog SphericalSurface)
   new arrangement PITTNull (?) for CCE evolution code
   WorldTube -> PITTNull (CCE extraction thorn)
   ADMDerivatives -> EinsteinBase/EinsteinUtils (?)
  I suggest we make the code available within the coming week in
  incoming/ and decide about the final locations, so that we might
  already be able to include it next week, assuming we are able to
  resolve all of the remaining dependency/cleanup/documentation issues.

2) ET paper:
  - Mostly status on example sections.
  TOV: still sitting in the queue on queenbee

Frank Loeffler