[Users] Grid placement utility?

Scott Hawley scott.hawley at belmont.edu
Mon Jun 13 11:23:50 CDT 2011

Just curious: Has anyone developed a user-friendly utility for placing refined grids for Carpet?

I'm imagining writing a little "drawing" program which will allow the user to draw rectangles to place grids, and then it would generate the CarpetRegrid::coordinates  lines for a parameter file.

But I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone's already done something similar.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D. 	 		Asst. Prof. of Physics
Chemistry & Physics Dept       		Office: Hitch 100D