[Users] Error from AEIThorns/ADMMass

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:05:33 CDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 02:10:41PM -0700, Scott Hawley wrote:
> WARNING level 0 in thorn ADMMass processor 1 host hedges.belmont.edu
>   (line 62 of /home/shawley/Cactus/configs/texmex/build/ADMMass/volume_integral.c):
>   -> Error in obtaining OutsideMask state descriptors

The corresponding code actually checks the return value of
SpaceMask_GetTypeBits() for negative values and would print a better
error message if this would actually return something negative in case
of an error. I suggest to do that: returning -1 in this case (at
CactusNumerical/SpaceMask/src/MaskUtils.c:438).

Frank