[Users] Carpet::baseextents, failed assertion

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jun 19 17:29:11 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Scott Hawley <scott.hawley at belmont.edu> wrote:
> Hey.  I updated the section code which was using basextent.at() in an earlier version of Carpet, to the new syntax of baseextents.at(0).at()   (Marked with "HERE" in below snippet of code.)
>
> The code compiles, but when it runs, there is a failed assertion.
> It seems the only value which changes in the entire run is "istr".
>
> Is there some other part of the code that also needs to change?

Scott

I don't know what other part of the code may need changing... The
error message indicates that the lower and upper bounds of the bbox
are not compatible, i.e. that their distance is not a multiple of the
stride. It could be that the code is using a stride from the wrong
refinement level.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/