[Users] ET linking problem related to regex

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jun 22 12:50:05 CDT 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 06:54:40PM +0200, Wolfgang Kastaun wrote:
> I'd prefer not having to do this on every system without a boost
> installation, i.e. -lboost_regex would be inconvinient.

I don't suggest to add this to your thorn, but rather to the
configuration options for this machine. This way boost wouldn't be
picked up on other systems, but would only be used there.

> Is there a way to switch off the usage of Boost regexp without removing
> boost from the include path ?

I don't know of any. You should probably either not use boost in the
include path (likely a problem if you actually use it), or specify to
link against it as well.

Frank