[Users] Carpet::baseextents, failed assertion

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 30 13:00:10 CDT 2011

In many cases, the corresponding evolution thorn (or other thorns
using ADMBase) put respective statements into their own schedule.ccl
files that enable sufficiently many time levels in ADMBase:

STORAGE: ADMBase::metric[3] ADMBase::curv[3]

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/