[Users] FFTW library

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 30 15:13:56 CDT 2011

To my knowledge no such thorn exists. I wrote a wrapper that helps
configuring FFTW 2.x, but never updated it, and this wrapper also
doesn't know how to build FFTW by itself is necessary.

Please commit it. It may also make sense to move this into the
ExternalLibraries arrangement.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/