[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarrff at gmail.com
Mon May 30 01:26:02 CDT 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

Ian Hinder agreed to lead the call this time again (I will be
traveling at that time, and cell phone reception is poor here,
at best).

Points of discussion will be:

1) ET paper:
  - We should get this out of our ways before the summer
  - Mostly status on example sections.
    TOV: nothing happened here since last week, will catch up
         until next Monday
2) MHD status update (please report in the minutes)
3) REU summer student will work on Hydro Analysis thorn, ala
   total mass(es), center of mass, total linear/angular momentum,
   vorticity. Any ideas are welcome, but please keep in mind that this
   should be simple - it's a undergraduate summer project: about 6 weeks
   from zero to Cactus developer, implementing some physics and applying
   it in real simulations. The resulting thorn will be part of the
   Einstein Toolkit, assuming consensus at that time.

Frank Loeffler