[Users] problems of building ET on kraken

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon May 30 22:07:22 CDT 2011

Tsatsin

This error means that you are logged in to a computer that calls
itself "krakenpf4", but simfactory doesn't know to which HPC system it
belongs. Simfactory assumes that Kraken's head nodes are called
"krakenN" or "kraken-pwdN".

You can update Kraken's pattern that recognises HPC systems from

aliaspattern    = ^kraken(-pwd)?[1234](\.nics\.utk\.edu)?$

aliaspattern    = ^kraken(-pf|-pwd)?[1234](\.nics\.utk\.edu)?$

in Kraken's entry in the file mdb.pm. If this helps, please tell us,
so that we can correct this entry officially.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/