[Users] Lorene local settings

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:29:17 CDT 2011

Luca

There is a "rm -rf" statement near the end of the script that deletes
Lorene's build directory ("cleaning up"). If you comment this out,
you'll see the generated local_settings file in the directory
Cactus/configs/.../scratch/build/LORENE.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/