[Users] Lorene local settings

Aaryn Tonita aaryn.tonita at aei.mpg.de
Tue Nov 1 09:17:48 CDT 2011

Hey Luca,

The easiest workaround to build your library might be to replace the
Lorene.tar.gz with your own Lorene source directory. If this works you
could probably introduce the arguments into the Lorene.sh script to do
this automatically and make it more permanent and less hackish. If you
really want to see the local_settings, you could add a line after

>          cat > local_settings <<EOF
> CXX = ${CXX}
> CXXFLAGS = ${CXXFLAGS} ${CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS}
> CXXFLAGS_G = ${CXXFLAGS}
> F77 = ${F77}
> F77FLAGS = ${F77FLAGS} ${FIXEDF77FLAGS}
> F77FLAGS_G = ${F77FLAGS} ${FIXEDF77FLAGS}
> INC = -I\$(HOME_LORENE)/C++/Include -I\$(HOME_LORENE)/C++/Include_extra
> \$(addprefix -I,${GSL_INC_DIRS})
> RANLIB = ${RANLIB}
> # We don't need dependencies since we always build from scratch
> #MAKEDEPEND = ${CXX_DEPEND} \$(INC) \$< ${CXX_DEPEND_OUT} && mv \$@ \$(df).d
> MAKEDEPEND = : > \$(df).d
> DEPDIR = .deps
> FFT_DIR = FFT991
> LIB_CXX = ${LIBS}
> LIB_LAPACK = ${LAPACK_LIBS} ${BLAS_LIBS}
> LIB_PGPLOT =
> LIB_GSL = ${GSL_LIBS}
> DONTBUILDDEBUGLIB = yes
> EOF

such as :

copy local_settings ~/local_settings_autogenerated

and then you should be able to read it at your leisure.

Hope that helps.

Aaryn Tonita