[Users] IRC

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 14 18:06:18 CST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:06:20PM +0000, Barry Wardell wrote:
> Right, I see that now that I'm actually in the chat room. I didn't realise
> because these messages don't appear in the chat logs. What's the reason for
> that? Is it deliberate?

Messages from the bot announcing them are not included. They would
clutter real discussions, and are available anyway via the commit
message email list archive. The only problem I can see is that a
discussion might actually be initiated by a commit message and that
would be lost in the logs. So far, that hasn't been a problem though.

Frank