[Users] LSU/CCT certificate verification failure

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 22 23:05:24 CST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 04:10:28PM -0600, Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] wrote:
> svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
> 'https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory2/branches/ET_2011_10':
> Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
> (https://svn.cct.lsu.edu)

As far as I know nothing changed on the certificate side. It also works
for me at the moment. Can you try to find out which certificate is not
trusted? The CCT certificate is signed by the LSU certificate which is
signed by some generally trusted top-level certificate - and as far as I
can see the necessary chain is included.

Frank