[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder
knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Oct 3 08:44:14 CDT 2011
On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:38:13PM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:
I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
the conference id is 118682#.
Todays agenda contains:
- Release planning
- release date: Mon Oct 24 2011
- remember: we are in freeze
- List of release-concerning bugs : 19 open, of which 3 are 'pending
- Blocker for hg-version of Carpet:
(Prolongation fails with vectorisation enabled)
- Question: ok to make this non-blocker given the available workaround?
- ET paper
- "freeze": no major changes/additions after today midnight
- two people (at least) reading through everything until We, pointing
out problems with general flow, definition order, definition
- one person looking at generating (most) plots using same tool, or
at least making them look alike (style, line widths, fonts, colors)
- _all_ data used to generate plots has to be in repository,
including scripts to generate plots
- for examples: also provide parameter files (although not used for
- one person looking at references
- references.bib in manifest
- lookout for duplicate references
- sections to talk about at call
- two sections 'spacetime evolution code'
- Relativity tools: too short, merge with other section (hydro?)
- cosmetics: subsubsection headlines (e.g. in 5.7.x) don't stand out
As always: feel free to add to the agenda.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20111003/6fe837d4/attachment.bin
More information about the Users