[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 10 19:05:33 CDT 2011

Present were: Frank, Roland, Tanja, Peter, Eloisa, Bruno, Scott Hawley,
Ian, Christian, Josh

Fall workshop:
* last day to book hotel, those who have already booked should have
received a confirmation email
* will schedule pre-meeting to discuss scheduling improvements
(dependency based scheduling)

ET release:
* please take a look at outstanding bugs
* seem to have workaround for Carpet prolongation issue
* test suites:
** all (should) have trac tickets
** WeylScal4: Roland (should work, but right now only work with gcc)
** QLM: needs further debugging, Eloisa
** all cp/recovery tests need to be regenerated (change in file format)
** tovsolver: Roland
* update all simfactory machine files to disable vectorization
* freeze of paper by 23:59 (Lousiana time) today
* Josh will read through text
* Ian will expand Kranc section
* Peter has tried CCE, Frank will try as well (with BHNS run)

MHD:
* try to get some test suites in before release since MHD is major
selling point