[Users] MoL and Arrays?

Ian Hawke i.hawke at soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 10:27:40 CDT 2011

On 28/10/11 15:39, Hal Finkel wrote:
> In the MoL's interface file, MoLRegisterEvolvedArray, ArrayScratchSpace,
> etc. are commented out. Why is that? If I want to evolve arrays, should
> I just uncomment that stuff?

I believe it's not necessary any more: now MoL will use the Cactus
functions to check the type of the variable that's being registered and
then use the appropriate internal routines for the registration.

However, the fact that the scratch space is commented out (and a quick
check of some of the evolution routines) suggest that MoL functionality
for arrays is limited to only a few time integrators (eg RK3).

Ian