[Users] CarpetIOHDF5 Problems

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:38:50 CDT 2011

Tim

We would need more information to debug this further. Could you open a
ticket on trac.einsteintoolkit.org, and attach the following
information:

- name and description of your supercomputer
- complete option list
- complete thorn list
- content of the generated file configs/*/config-info
- content of configs/CONFIG/config-data/make.config.defn
- screen output when configuring Cactus (you may need to configure from scratch)
- command you used to start your job
- complete stdout/stderr when running
- output of "ldd exe/cactus_CONFIG"

where CONFIG is the name you gave your configuration.

Also, what do you mean by "output is corrupt"? What are the symptoms?

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/