[Users] Fall ET workshop hotel

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Sep 24 14:48:40 CDT 2011

Hi,

We now have a block of 10 rooms reserved at a LaQuinta close to campus.
We will provide transport from the hotel to the workshop location.

The nights Mon-Tue and Tue-Wed are $59, the night Wed-Thu is $55.

In order to place a reservation, we suggest you call the Group and Tour
Department at 1-866-527-1498 and identify yourself as member of the LSU
CCT party, Reservation Block confirmation number 0574GRHUCR. All
requests for reservations within the block should be made prior to
10/10/2011.

You can also find this information on the wiki page for the workshop:

https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_Workshop_Fall_2011

Please also use this page to let us know if you plan to come, and in
case you already know, when. Also let us know when you want to stay
longer than Mon-Thu.

Frank Loeffler