[Users] Simulation domain volume and reduction weight sum differ

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:41:53 CDT 2011

There are three possible causes for this warning:

1. An internal error in Carpet (that's why the warning was put in)
2. An inconsistent grid structure setup, e.g. near a symmetry or an
outer boundary, i.e. an error in a parameter file
3. You are using thorn CarpetMask to exclude a horizon from reductions

In case 3 the warning is harmless (and should not be there -- sorry).

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/