[Users] compiler warning for McLachlan

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Sep 27 10:05:34 CDT 2011

Setting this unconditionally doesn't make sense; there may be another
compiler, or another version, or a different set of compiler options
which doesn't have such a dramatic slowdown, and which  produces much
slower code in this case. Things need to remain configurable.

Let's fix this particular problem first, and then look for a general
solution once we know the behaviour on all the other machines.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/