[Users] compiler warning for McLachlan

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Sep 27 10:23:15 CDT 2011

On 27 Sep 2011, at 17:16, Erik Schnetter wrote:

> WeylScal4, the WaveToy/ADM examples (not important), and the codes
> that other users create with Kranc.

And why would changing the default for VECTORISE_INLINE adversely affect these? I'm trying to understand Frank's statement that "people are bound to stumble over this when they try the released version".  Frank, did you mean the soon-to-be  (ET_2011_10)  released version?  Or the previously released version?  If we change the default to VECTORISE_INLINE = no now, then no-one will run into this problem in the soon-to-be released version.  Since the change to McLachlan didn't exist in the previously released version, it won't affect those.