[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #997: problem in appending output after recovery

Giovanni Corvino corvino.giovanni at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 03:28:49 CDT 2012

Hi, I did not receive the attachment. I checked the parameter and I use the
default values which for me are:

BOOLEAN truncate_files "Truncate existing output files from previous runs
(except when recovering) ?" STEERABLE = ALWAYS
{
} "yes"

BOOLEAN truncate_files_after_recovering "Truncate existing output files
after recovering ?" STEERABLE = RECOVER
{
} "no"

which should be ok, according to the description.

Giovanni

2012/8/1 Einstein Toolkit <trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org>

> #997: problem in appending output after recovery
>
> -----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
>   Reporter:  corvino.giovanni@…          |       Owner:  eschnett
>       Type:  defect                      |      Status:  new
>  Component:  Carpet                      |     Version:
> Resolution:                              |    Keywords:
>
> -----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
>
> Comment (by rhaas):
>
>  I just tried this (with the attached parameter file) and it works for me.
>  Would you mind posting your parameter file and/or checking the value of
>  the ioutil::truncate_files parameter, please?
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/997#comment:1>
> Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>
> The Einstein Toolkit