[Users] Issues getting Einstein Toolkit built on Scientific Linux 6

Joe Hellmers jhellmer at rohan.sdsu.edu
Sun Dec 9 19:14:56 CST 2012

I'm brand new to the Einstein Toolkit and to Cactus, so be gentle with me.

I'm getting some messages similar to

"CST error 1:
 -> Configuration script for thorn BLAS returned exit code 1
      Error message: 'Building BLAS requires a Fortran compiler, but there is none configured:
      F77='none'.
      Aborting.

I looked to the sl6.cfg file and both F77 and F90 are set to gfortran, and gfortran is installed

Thanks.

Is there another configuration file somewhere that needs to be updated?

Joe