[Users] Error in GRHydro_SlopeLimiter.F90

Joshua Faber jafsma at rit.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:17:08 CST 2012

Hi Ian, I completely agree with you about slope limiters.  I'd keep minmod
and MC2, code in superbee just for historical reasons (it's in the sample
code I sent along), but eliminate all the others as obsolete.  That way,
there would be two commonly used options,and  one more for comparison, but
everything in one subroutine and much more condensed than before.

Cheers,