[Users] problem with first example simulation with ETK

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:23:00 CST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira <jafiestas at lbl.gov> wrote:
> In fact, I need to get used and find the meaning of the data.
> Thank you for the hints. I will now try this and tell you.
>
> Would like to get nice plots like the ones in Flickr :)
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/einsteintoolkit/4481568123/in/photostream/
> Is this gnuplot?

No -- gnuplot produces graphs. This was probably produced by Amira,
similar to VisIt that was recommended earlier. Tools such as VisIt are
not trivial to use, and also require a certain artistic experience to
produce images that highlight the interesting physics.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/