[Users] problem with first example simulation with ETK

Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 17 06:04:20 CST 2012

I sent the wrong file, here is the right one.

$ hg tip
 gives me:
changeset:   3421:dff4df2b3687
tag:         tip
user:        Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>
date:        Thu Jan 12 14:11:27 2012 -0500
summary:     CarpetLib: Allocate space for dstbox before
restricting/prolongating

[40514 refs]

I copied this version from:

./GetComponents -a