[Users] using WeylScal4 and Multipole thorns in McLachlan

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 25 09:09:06 CST 2012

Jose

Some thorn requests a reduction for a complex datatype, which does not
work with this MPI version. This should be corrected in later versions
of Carpet. Alternatively, you can try e.g. disabling scalar output for
complex grid functions.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/