[Users] CCP2012: invited speakers & early bird registration (deadline July 31st)

Luca Baiotti baiotti at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Jul 22 21:14:36 CDT 2012

Dear all,

again, I would like to invite you all to the Conference on Computational
Physics 2012 (CPP2012) that we are organising in Kobe (Japan),
October 14 (Sun) - 18 (Thu), 2012.
The list of invited speakers has been completed:

http://www.ile.osaka-u.ac.jp/CCP2012

Our goal for CCP2012 is to encourage strong communication among
different fields, and to foster new collaborations between fundamental
research and applications, through the commonality of numerical methods.
In particular, we arranged several parallel sessions on the basis of
numerical methods, with contributions in each session from different
fields of physics and related subjects.

Please forward this invitation to anyone who may be interested.

I hope to see you all in Japan.

Luca Baiotti
Osaka University

*** additional NOTES on CCP2012 ***

The Conference on Computational Physics is held every year
under the auspices of the International Union of Pure and Applied
Physics (IUPAP). In 2012 the CCP will be organized in Japan and will
coincide with the opening of the K-computer (presently ranked second of
the TOP500) for shared use.