[Users] hdf5 output for testsuites

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Jul 31 12:09:32 CDT 2012

There is some discussion of this suggestion in https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/808 (testsuites in HDF5).  I think it would be useful for testing the HDF5 output routines, but I think  the usual test data should be stored as ASCII, as version control tools, editors etc, are able to diff these natively.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder