[Users] Build error with stable ET(K) GRHydro

Heeil Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:50:42 CDT 2012

Thanks Frank,

Yes, it's a quite old compiler but I've been using it since I haven't
any problems except for some new OpenMP clause in the not-so-long-ago
development version of ET. Anyway, this was the first time to
encounter "GRHydro_CylindricalExplosionM.F90", whose name doesn't look
like a basic routine for GRHydro. Could you tell me more about the
routine? I'll check the error with higher version of compilers.

Hee Il