[Users] errors in par files?

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 5 16:40:26 CDT 2012

Hello Maria, Erik,

> For the two errors I will let someone else with more GRHydro
> experience answer.

>> - parameter file from collapse directory Error: Thorn
>> corecollapsecontrol not found Error: Thorn CartesianCoordinates not
>> found
They are due to thorns from Zelmani (the
Caltech local repository). corecollapsecontrol handles (apparently) grid
structure issues during core collapse simulations.
CartesianCoordinates is a thorn to set up a plain Cartesian coordinate
system as expected by multipatch aware thorns. This way one can use
these thorns without the Llama infrastructure. It was written by
Christian Reisswig. I would simply try and remove them. Removing
CartesianCoordinates likely requires you to add a proper CoordBase
stanza to your input file.

Yours,
Rland