[Users] Compilation problem on kraken (can't find hdf module)

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 19 19:49:50 CDT 2012

Hello Petr,

> I'm trying to compile new release on kraken and I experienced following
> error:
>
> /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinEOS/EOS_Omni/src/nuc_eos/readtable.F90(10):
> error #7013: This module file was not generated by any release of this
> compiler.   [HDF5]
>   use hdf5
> ------^
>  Any suggestions?
> Thanks.
This sounds more like a change in compilers to me. Have your tried a
-realclean? Or alternatively (if you do not already do so), made sure
that HDF5_DIR = BUILD and do *not* have HDF5_ENABLE_FORTRAN=no in your
config-info file? Looking at this a bit more: there should no longer be
any file readtable.F90 in EOS_Omni anymore, it changed to readtabke,c ?
Did you update EOS_Omni as well?

You