[Users] Status of MHD in GRHydro?

Heeil Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:49:33 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've tested GRMHD with the latest development version and also with
Lovelace. I made a parameter file for the evolution of magnetized stars
with Meudon reader + Cell centered + Refluxing + some various combinations
of LLF, Constraint transport etc. But almost all tests were stopped at one
AMR cycle (it=4, # of reflevel =3). Do you have any hints?

What I'm concerning is many people seem to be doing tests on the MHD. I'd
better wait? Or Am I missing something important?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Hee Il