[Users] Problem with a regridding ET_2012_05

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 22 13:53:23 CDT 2012

Hello Peter,

> I'm trying to run Meudon initial data for binary neutron stars. I'm
> using 2 mesh refinement levels. The problem is that after first
> regridding all the ADM quantities become  NaNs. Maybe I'm missing
> something in my par file (which was working fine on previous
> release)?
There is a very recent bug in GRHydro that seems to be able to cause
NaNs after regridding. It existed between revisions 359 (where it was
introduced, this is after the release) and revison 370 (where it was
hopefully removed again) of GRHydro. r370 is the most current version as
of this email. Do you see this as well with the released version (which
would be bad)?