[Users] Can't check out einsteintoolkit

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Sat Jun 23 13:41:32 CDT 2012

Hello Petr,

> I'm trying to checkout einsteintoolkit on my work station and it's asking
> for some password. I didn't experienced this problem before. What I should
> enter for the password?
There is no required password for a read-only checkout.

Most likely you forgot to add the "-a" option to GetComponents. Without
it it tries a authorized checkout and then will eventually ask you for a
password (most likely carpetmercurial at carpetcode.org or so).

If adding "-a" does not help, would you mind running GetComponents with
the -v option and including its output in your email, please? That might
help narrow down the problem.