[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Mar 4 23:25:33 CST 2012

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

Apart from issues that came up within the past week we will talk
about

a) assigning people to presentations within the ET workshop [1]
   (hopefully quickly)
b) assigning people to todo-items on ET paper referee reports.
   (done by me: quickly)

For the ET paper authors only:

The hopefully long rest of the otherwise assigned whole hour will be
devoted to working on the assigned tasks, preferably from b). We need to
get the report done, so take a little bit of your time and _get_ it
done.

Frank Loeffler

[1] https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_Workshop_Spring_2012