[Users] Illegal number of boundary points

Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Sat Mar 10 16:54:05 CST 2012

Hello,

It seems that CarpetReduce does not allow me to run the executable with the following parameter choice:

CoordBase::boundary_size_x_upper     = 0
CoordBase::boundary_size_y_upper     = 0
CoordBase::boundary_size_z_upper     = 0

CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_x_upper = 0
CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_y_upper = 0
CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_z_upper = 0

The offending line was commented out on Mac I I have forgotten about it.
Is there a reason I am overlooking of why I cannot have this combination of paramentes?

thank you,
Maria