[Users] Using gmake - Re: ETK in NERSC machines (Hopper/Carver) does not work properly

Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 14 04:48:51 CDT 2012

As mentioned, using the configuration files located in
simfactory/mdb/optionslists/ helped. And compiling with gmake worked.

The only thing it confuses me is that after

gmake binary-config thornlist='binary,th'

I always need to copy the binary,th in configs/binary/

and then

gmake binary

otherwise, the compiler uses all thorns in the arrangements directory, and
not only the listed in binary.th. It should not, right?

Best,
Jose