[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Mar 25 21:09:58 CDT 2012

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

This week's meeting will be fully devoted to the spring ET workshop
[1]. Everybody should already know what they are supposed to be doing,
but I would like to hear how preparations are coming along. I expect the
virtualbox environment to be ready by tomorrow as well.

There will be no meeting on April 2nd due to a large number of the
maintainers away for the April APS meeting and preparing the workshop.
April 9th is Easter Monday, and while not observed in most parts of the
US it is in a lot of other countries, and most of us will have seen each
other anyway just a couple of days before that, so we will resume the
usual schedule on Monday April 16th.

Of course questions are as always welcome on the mailing list; so don't
hesitate to report problems or request help.

Also note for Monday that Europe (or at least large parts I guess) now
also changed to daylight saving time, as did the US two weeks ago
already.  For most of us it should now be the 'usual' time difference
again.

[1] https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_Workshop_Spring_2012

Frank Loeffler