[Users] carpetmercurial password?

Erik Schnetter eschnetter at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed May 23 14:14:56 CDT 2012

It is up to GetComponents to choose between anonymous and
non-anonymous checkouts; the thorn lists gives both options without
setting the default. You can use the "-a" option (--anonymous) to
enable anonymous checkouts.

I don't recall why non-anonymous is the default -- probably because we
want to encourage people to contribute? The wiki etc. all use the "-a"
option.

-erik