[Users] carpetmercurial password?

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Thu May 24 02:26:30 CDT 2012

Please try the patch attached to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/650.  Not having looked into it closely, I believe that this patch might fix your problem.  I think the reason it was not applied is that the ticket comments are a bit confusing.  Now that I look at it, I think that it WILL ask you if you want anonymous checkout for Mercurial repositories, but it WON'T correctly use any username and password you supply if you say you don't (it will just use the ssh key etc as usual).  If this patch fixes the anonymous checkout issue for you, then we can apply it (before or after the release?).

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder