[Users] meeting minutes
roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon May 28 17:26:02 CDT 2012
* removed AEILocalInterp OpenMP claim (was reverted in r 56)
* added option of reducing the number of active timelevels as second
workaround for the timelevels-during-checkout issue (aka "AHFinderDirect
fails during recovery" though it is not limited to AHFinderDirect)
* we have known bugs in "Handle requirements recursively". Should we
mention them? (ticket https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/911)
* we have (possible) known bugs in "CarpetMask: Keep track of the volume
that is masked out": https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/434
* we have known bugs (I claim) in "CarpetIOASCII: Add new 'compact'
output format ": https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/902
* we mention Pandora in the notes but I cannot find a simfactory entry
for it (grep -ir pandora simfactory returns nothing).
Looks ok otherwise.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20120528/4408c3d6/attachment.bin
More information about the Users