[Users] meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon May 28 17:26:02 CDT 2012

Hello all,

> Detailed:
> https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Detailed_Release_Announcement
* removed AEILocalInterp OpenMP claim (was reverted in r 56)
* added option of reducing the number of active timelevels as second
workaround for the timelevels-during-checkout issue (aka "AHFinderDirect
fails during recovery" though it is not limited to AHFinderDirect)
* we have known bugs in "Handle requirements recursively". Should we
mention them? (ticket https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/911)
* we have (possible) known bugs in "CarpetMask: Keep track of the volume
that is masked out": https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/434
* we have known bugs (I claim) in "CarpetIOASCII: Add new 'compact'
output format ": https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/902

* we mention Pandora in the notes but I cannot find a simfactory entry
for it (grep -ir pandora simfactory returns nothing).

Looks ok otherwise.