[Users] Simulation domain volume and reduction weight sum differ

Luca Baiotti baiotti at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 9 19:31:44 CDT 2012

Hello,

I am seeing this warnings in a BNS moving-grid simulation without
CarpetMask (using carpet's development version). It appears only after a
limited (small) number of regriddings (close to one another) during the
inspiral, not at the very beginning of the simulation. So I would think
that they are not caused by wrong parameters. May they be?

Cheers,
Luca